gdc is in

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Sun Oct 8 08:38:15 UTC 2017

On 7 October 2017 at 19:42, Nordlöw via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 6 October 2017 at 15:21:05 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
>>
>> I would think this would be bigger news...I mean LDC isn't even on 2.076
>> yet...
>

> I very much so agree. This is fantastic news!
>
> Are there any beta (alpha|beta|rc)-builds available for download?

No, but then again the poor little server is so constrained on
resources at the moment, I'll be wanting to move to a new provider
(replacing the single server with four) before such a thing happens.

I've had to add more swap because CI builds for mips, ppc and sparc
started failing due to hitting the oomkiller.

Donating for the upkeep of our infrastructure is also welcome. ;-)