"This week in D" state

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Tue Oct 10 08:59:54 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 10 October 2017 at 07:12:19 UTC, Eliatto wrote:
> I noticed that "This week in D" site was seldom updated. Last
> activity is September, the 3rd. If Adam is busy at the moment,
> then I think that he should have an assistant.

I think he's lost interest, even when he does post, he rarely
puts up anything more than forum links this year.  I don't blame
him, it's a thankless job.  That's why I suggested merging it
with the blog last year, but for whatever reason that hasn't
happened:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mkxsvwxmusxifunpfnlz@forum.dlang.org