My first experience as a D Newbie

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:22:31 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 17:55:18 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:

> I have to say as someone who uses mostly non-windows systems,
> these problems only seem to crop up for Windows developers.
>
> I don't know if it's a different expectation or a different
> mindset or something else.
>
> -Steve

I don't know if it's that everything seems to be more difficult
on Windows or that the average user of Linux is more
knowledgeable than the average Windows user, or both. Regardless,
if you want to reach more Windows users, spelling things out
clearly is helpful.