My first experience as a D Newbie

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 05:27:53 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 17:55:18 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> I have to say as someone who uses mostly non-windows systems,
> these problems only seem to crop up for Windows developers.
>
> I don't know if it's a different expectation or a different
> mindset or something else.
>
> -Steve

I don't think this is true at all. I recall people getting
frustrated and blaming it one Linux support being second class to
windows.

Mind you, I used both and was totally confused because windows
had so many qwerks. This was before win64 support.