My first experience as a D Newbie

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 11:20:36 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 12 October 2017 at 10:29:31 UTC, Rion wrote:

> I know but this illustrates the OP his point. Do you see a
> warning tell people they can need to use fetch? Its the small
> details that can made the experience much more nice but because
> everybody here is such D experts, they can not see that for a
> new user he will not have a clue what is going on.

1) The readme has been updated and in this version works for me
with no problems,

2) It's pretty basic use of dub that you need to fetch first, but
I'll admit that if it's an ide that someone is using for the
first time, they may not be familiar with dub.

In general, there's nothing wrong with making things more
user-friendly, whether that's improving the documentation or
providing examples of simple tasks.