Template version of ANSI color code lib useful?

Shriramana Sharma not.sure.why.a.mail.id.is.needed.even.if.invalid at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 02:13:07 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 14 October 2017 at 14:51:12 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> My terminal.d works with most that stuff.

Yes I did look into existing solutions. Mainly my desire was not
to work in D alone but something available at command line and as
a library for shell-scripts and other languages too.

> I think it is worthless - color output must be a runtime
> decision to handle non-terminals or even terminals that don't
> support color output.

Thank you for that most candid reply!