DIP88 Named Parameters, Status?

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Sun Oct 15 22:18:05 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 14 October 2017 at 14:49:27 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Yes, we're up for that. We need a strong folow-up here (in the
> form of a formal proposal) from Benjamin and others interested.
> -- Andrei

I myself might try to resurrect the issue (probably in the
forum), as a better DLL support under Windows would help D to
move forward. Windows is the most used platform, and a better DLL
support would open the door for a lot of opportunities (easier
use of D for low-level scripting, interfacing with other
software, etc.). D has the power to replace C++, but only if it
takes the right directions.