Will D continu to live after walter death?

Frank Fuente wibble at wabble.com
Mon Oct 16 10:32:44 UTC 2017

On Monday, 16 October 2017 at 09:09:03 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On 12 October 2017 at 17:04, moechofe via Digitalmars-d
> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>> What is the wanted lifetime of the project?
>> Is D will manage to pass through time?
>> It is valuable to start a 40 years old project using D?
>
> I would be a lot more worried if something happened to me, if I
> were you.
>
> Iain.

A Bridge Too Far...

Field Marshal Model's aide: Field Marshal, thousands of
paratroops have landed in this area, three kilometres from here.

Field Marshal Model: What? Why? There is nothing important
here... me! I'm important! They must've landed here just to
capture me.

[stands from his lunch and moves to the door]
Field Marshal Model: Get my car ready.

[makes to leave]
Field Marshal Model's aide: Yes, sir!

[about to leave himself]
Field Marshal Model: [pops back in and shouts] And don't forget
my cigars!