What is the Philosophy of D?

Ali fakeemail at example.com
Mon Oct 16 13:22:12 UTC 2017

On Monday, 16 October 2017 at 00:25:32 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> D's overview page says "It doesn't come with .... an overriding
> philosophy."

Then this is exactly, its philosophy

Some of the nicer comments I read about D, and one reason why it
still stand a chance against other more hyped language such as
Rust ...

is that D doesn't force any style of programming on you,

I understand that some people, like to keep an eye or have a
view, of the strategic (long term) advantages of a language , and
there is nothing really wrong with that

But, D ... isn't missing any long term vision, it has many, and
its makers are lacking in the vision department... D just need
developers to take advantages of it, on the short term ... to use
it now

So if I may ... the current philosophy of D enthusiasts should be
"write code, not blogs"