[OT] Re: Why Physicists Still Use Fortran

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 20:31:27 UTC 2017

On 10/16/17 2:42 PM, Manu wrote:

> That... and they drive on the wrong side of the road! ;)

We drive on the right side. Both literally and philosophically :)

Seriously though, driving in LA is nothing compared to an eastern city
where everything was determined by horse-cart paths.

I drove a car in England once. The most difficult thing to do was coming
back home. There, I was acutely aware of the awkwardness, given that the
shifter was on my left and not the right. When I came back, going to
make turns, I was second guessing everything!

-Steve