My first experience as a D Newbie

codephantom me at noyb.com
Thu Oct 19 08:46:58 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 19 October 2017 at 08:17:04 UTC, Ecstatic Coder
wrote:
> On Thursday, 19 October 2017 at 07:04:14 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner
>
> And please stop the personal attacks, thanks.
>
> That's because of this kind of "harrassment" that potential
> volunteers like me are demotivated and prefer to let kind
> people like you manage the community needs.

'people like you' ??

That's comment is really unfair, and may itself it be harrasment.

The reason it's got to this, is simply that your expectations are
too high.

You are demanding that volunteers, deliver to you, on a silver
platter, an all encompassing solution to your problem. It's not
going to happen.

This whole thread is about trying to help you understand that
such an expectation will get you nowhere...which is what's
happened.

But in any case, you really need to check both your attitude, and
expectations.

Good luck. And I do hope you choose to become a 'contributor' at
some point.