My first experience as a D Newbie

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:43:11 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 19 October 2017 at 08:36:55 UTC, Ecstatic Coder
wrote:

> I agree. I had this mindset once, but now I'm completely
> demotivated, and you now know because of what and who.

You seem passionate. There are never enough people working on
things. There's a lot of ways you can help improve the experience
for newbies. In some sense, though, you can pick your battles.
The longer you've been reading the forums, the better you may
have a sense of it. When I first started reading them, I was
gung-ho and excited about some debates, but now I'm just like
meh. And I'm not even sure I've been on here two years. Find
something you can contribute to, or start a new project, and work
on that.