My two cents

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 18:11:50 UTC 2017

On Friday, 20 October 2017 at 16:36:28 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> It might help to have some sense of how the main devs time on D
> is being used.

Definitely, I currently have no clue what they are on.

> Is elvis operator more important than improving
> safe/scope/nogc/etc, I think most would say no.

I would say yes. I think safe/scope/nogc/etc are useless given
their bad design, and enormously difficult to get right given our
current constraints. The elvis operator, while trivial and
unnecessary, would be easy to implement correctly and give
a nice little PR boost to show that we care about the people
talking about it.