My two cents

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 20:11:46 UTC 2017

On Friday, 20 October 2017 at 19:54:09 UTC, user1234 wrote:
> On Friday, 20 October 2017 at 18:11:50 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
>> [...] The elvis operator, while trivial and
>> unnecessary, would be easy to implement correctly and give
>> a nice little PR boost to show that we care about the people
>> talking about it.
>
> If you go by there, the safe navigation operator would probably
> even easier to implement than the elvis one.

How about somebody implements the functionality, such as with
what H.S. Teoh describes, and gets it added into phobos, maybe
std.typecons b/c that's where nullable is?

If it's in phobos and people find themselves using it all the
time, then it might make sense to push for it to get the syntax
added.