My first experience as a D Newbie

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sat Oct 21 01:45:40 UTC 2017

On Friday, 20 October 2017 at 16:13:06 UTC, Mark wrote:
> I don't think this sort of complaints are particular to D. I
> see similar rants in Scala's google group from time to time,

These 'predictable patterns' (the emergence of similar attitudes,
for example) can also be expressed and understood
mathematically....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_equilibrium

The real challenge (and ultimate goal) for any  open-source
project (especially a volunteer based one), is finding equilibria.

Open source projects are after all, nothing more, that a
co-operative game.

Actually, I think perhaps the whole universe, is just one big
co-operative game ;-)

 From this perspective, everything can be accounted for.