Note from a donor

codephantom me at noyb.com
Thu Oct 26 00:32:55 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 25 October 2017 at 22:36:32 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
> TBH, the attitudes around here towards Windows devs can be more
> than a little snobbish.

Towards the Windows devs themselves, or the innate tendency (that
unfortunately comes with using Windows) to blindly use
proprietary tool chains (and all the accompanying rubbish that
gets imposed along with it)?

I tend to think it's the latter. I don't think it's personal (and
it better not be!)

And such philosophical snobbery (from either end of the spectrum)
will not disappear anytime soon...

Move on.... find the middle ground...get rid of Windows and
Linux..

...and use FreeBSD ;-)