Note from a donor

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Thu Oct 26 16:27:13 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 26 October 2017 at 15:50:07 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 10/26/2017 08:36 AM, jmh530 wrote:
>> [...]
>
> I am preparing a request for Microsoft to allow us to
> redistribute some of their binaries. Of course we want to do
> that only if deemed necessary (they are not available easily
> from their site etc). Any help building an exact list of
> requisites would be great. Thanks! -- Andrei

Thanks a lot Andrei. At my working environment I advertise the
use of DLang. Major competitors are python, nodejs, java and go.
Everything which makes the installation and use of DLang more
easy makes it easier to advertise D.

Kind regards
Andre