Note from a donor

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 21:56:07 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 26 October 2017 at 17:10:55 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> The Visual C++ install is all that it's needed. I'll update the
> wiki tomorrow after I verify the options on my desktop.

You know that wiki is pretty informative, but I don't see a
reference or link to it anywhere here
https://dlang.org/download.html
When you click on more information, it takes you to more
information about the compilers and then you have to click on DMD
and then there's a link to Installing DMD. Might make sense (by
that I mean, fewer clicks) to be able to have a single
Installation instructions page for each and have a link to them
near the downloads.