Note from a donor

codephantom me at noyb.com
Fri Oct 27 11:25:13 UTC 2017

On Friday, 27 October 2017 at 05:20:05 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> That's it!
> I've had enough!
> 4 hours wasted!

ok... I must have done something wrong..

If I create an offline installation of the VS2017 buildtools,
and then install the default 'Visual C++ build tools' selection,
and then after that's installed, I install dmd (dmd-2.076.1.exe),
then I can straight away compile D code with the -m64 option.

But still, I started testing this whole process at 12:04pm today.

It's now 10:23PM

All I can say, it thank god I used FreeBSD ;-)

> pkg install ldc
(a few seconds later, I can start compiling 64bit D code).