Note from a donor

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sat Oct 28 17:02:04 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 28 October 2017 at 16:23:13 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> The beauty of it is they work basically the same. Especially on
> Windows, where 32 bit programs just work on almost any
> installation, 32 or 64 bit.

yes. i have dmd on one of my old laptops (it runs XP 32bit)
...works just fine.

No VS crap needed.

The whole o/s takes up only 2.5GB (about 2GB less than just the
VS2017 build tools).

Some where along the line, software development took a course for
the worst...now we have bloated software with an increadible
amount of dependencies on this and that....it's just getting
crazy.... IMHO.

too big and too slow.. that's why the dinosaurs never survived ;-)