Note from a donor

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sun Oct 29 00:45:08 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 28 October 2017 at 19:46:00 UTC, Jerry wrote:
> Start the download when you go to sleep, when you wake up it
> will be finished. I did this as a kid when I had internet that
> was probably even slower than yours right now. It'll be like
> those 4 hours never even happened.

That's greate advice Jerry.

Perhaps that should go up on the wiki...

"NOTE: If you're using Windows, and you want to use the -m64 mode
to compile D into 64bit code, you will need to download several
GB's of other stuff...and if you have slow internet
connection...then just start it when you go to sleep..and when
you wake up it will be finished. It'll be like those 4 hours
never even happened."