Note from a donor

Jerry hurricane at hereiam.com
Sun Oct 29 01:51:54 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 29 October 2017 at 01:43:46 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> So I'm executing my right to free speech, and I'm saying that I
> don't like it, and I wish it was better. Is that so bad?

You are doing more than saying you don't like it. You are
requesting and advocating for the removal of a feature that has
no reason to be removed. I never said you couldn't say you don't
like it, you are free and welcome to do so. I never even said you
can't request for a feature to be removed. I'm simply making the
counter argument for why it shouldn't be, and I'm free to do that
as you are free to make horrible requests.

Anyways you keep trying to change your argument and make it
appear as something else. Your free speech was never in jeopardy
from the beginning, I never told you couldn't say anything. It's
clear where this is going and it's clear you have no intentions
of actually making any attempt to justify your request as it is
unjustifiable. Good day.