Note from a donor

12345swordy alexanderheistermann at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 16:14:11 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 29 October 2017 at 02:39:21 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> On Sunday, 29 October 2017 at 02:09:31 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
>>
> What I am, is:
>
> anti-bloat
> anti-too-many-unecessary-dependencies
> anti
> you-have-no-choice-but-to-download-GB's-stuff-you-really-don't-need

How exactly do you know this? You never justify it! We are living
in an age where we have terabytes harddrives! Hell, I even recall
that gdb needs python for some strange reason, in my linux
machines. I don't know WHY it requires it, but I wouldn't jump to
conclusions and think it as "unnecessary-dependencies" simply
because I don't understand the rational behind it.