[OT] Windows dying

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Sun Oct 29 22:36:04 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 29 October 2017 at 22:29:01 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> On Sunday, 29 October 2017 at 22:22:23 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>>I suggest you read up on some computing history, start with
>> WordStar:
>>
>> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WordStar
>
> I fail to see how Wordstar is relevant.

Perhaps that's why you're missing every other thing I'm pointing
out too.

> Regardless people are 0not going to use mobile in the work
> place.

If that's so, I suspect the "work place" will become irrelevant.

> You crusade against windows OS support is pointless.

I don't crusade against anything.  I simply point out that
wasting time on a dying platform is not the best use of D tool
devs' time.  They're then free to do whatever they want with that
info.