Note from a donor

codephantom me at noyb.com
Mon Oct 30 03:21:07 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 29 October 2017 at 16:25:35 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> While complaining about what Microsoft is doing with VS may be
> justified, it doesn't really help anything. I think that we'd
> all be better off if we just let this topic die.

Not to push the point too much...but I found this interesting
phrase, from Google's 'ten things we know to be true'

"Ultimately, our constant dissatisfaction with the way things are
becomes the driving force behind everything we do."

https://www.google.com/about/philosophy.html