Function pointer from mangled name at runtime?

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 1 14:39:46 PDT 2017

On Friday, 1 September 2017 at 20:27:45 UTC, Jonathan Marler
wrote:
[...]

I think that I may have left out an important piece information.

My reflection library allows this:

static r = reflect!(my.package.module);

This reflects the entire module recursively, including all
classes, enums, functions, etc...

The idea is, that as long is the creator of a library has
instantiated reflect(T) somewhere, the information should be
inside their library. They shouldn't have to think about where to
store "r", and the consumer of the library shouldn't have to
worry about where to get it.

Something like this should be enough if the above library is
linked:

auto consumerR = rtReflect("my.package.module");