Iteration over structure fields and properties

Void-995 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 6 00:36:42 PDT 2017

I really appreciate traits and what they are introducing into the
process. I'm curious how I can iterate over all fields of the
structure (s.tupleof pretty much works for that) and properties
while ignoring methods and sub data types that defined inside of
structure (they defined only as type, not the field but of course
they got into __traits(allMembers, S)). The idea is to use
foreach to easily print into console something like:

fieldNameA: fieldValueA
fieldNameB: fieldValueB
propertyNameA: propertyValueA