D-Man emoji

Andre Pany via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 12 03:24:49 PDT 2017

On Monday, 11 September 2017 at 23:01:06 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Here are some D-Man cartoons:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1648
>
> which we sometimes use to decorate D related web pages:
>
> http://dlang.org/safed.html
> http://dlang.org/dstyle.html
>

> It seems we are under-utilizing our mascot, D-Man. Wouldn't it
> be nice to have a set of D-Man emojis that can be linked to? or
> that we can use in the D forums?
>
> Anyone want to contribute some? No drawing talent required! I
> drew some, and I have the talent of a second-grader. [I know
> that because my mom saved some of my 2nd grade art, and things
> haven't improved.]

Nice:)

Could you also include into the dmd2 package an icon file. I
would be nice if I could set an icon for the *.d files. The dmd
installer for windows has a nice icon which could be included for
example.

There is an icon d002.ico in html\d\images. But it is low
resolution and the background is not transparent.

Kind regards
André