dub projects generate docs and host on code.dlang.org?

dhasenan via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 12 11:42:35 PDT 2017

On Monday, 4 September 2017 at 11:15:08 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> While it's an interesting suggestion, dub has 355 open issues,
> would be better if more people pitched in on those:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dub/issues

It looks like the current policy is to leave issues open unless
they're exact duplicates or have a pull request that mentions
fixing them. (Not quite so dour, but it's not great.) That
artificially inflates the count with stuff like:

* There's already a way to do that, but it doesn't match what you
want
* We don't have anything that matches, but we're not going to add
it without a large swell of requests
* Reported crash / error / etc from four years ago that was
probably fixed three years ago
* Issue was fixed but the pull request didn't reference the issue

I'm quite willing to do bug triage, but I don't have the
authority.