DMD 2.076.0 fails to build a project with dlangui as dependency

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Sat Sep 30 17:04:45 UTC 2017

When I try to build a Hello World app for dlangui under VS2017, I
get this error:

------ Build started: Project: dlangidefirstrun, Configuration:
Debug Win32 ------
Building Win32\Debug\dlanguifirstrun.exe...

object.Error@(0): Access Violation
----------------
0x005BEDEE
0x005D7FD6
0x005A38D0
0x005B3676
0x0053479E
0x005ACE2F
0x005AF442
0x00579BA6
0x005A77F4
0x004EFDDB
0x004ECE29
0x7755F756 in RtlReAllocateHeap
0x7755F673 in RtlReAllocateHeap
0x005D7141
Building Win32\Debug\dlanguifirstrun.exe failed!

I can build the app with dub with no problem, however I couldn't
find a way to force noGL, and the PC I currently have to use have
poor graphics acceleration support, so the application crashes
immediately, and I have no way to trace back the source of the
issue without mago. I use VS2017 as I couldn't find VS2015
anymore.