Deprecating this(this)

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Mon Apr 2 09:58:07 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 31 March 2018 at 23:38:06 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> * should work with mutable, const, immutable, and shared

The problem is that postblit is not overloadable, so make it
overloadable, and problems with overloading will be solved.

> * immutable and const are very difficult, but we have an attack
> (assuming copy construction gets taken care of)

Collections must be filled somehow, so they are inherently
mutable, immutable collections need a whole different design
approach, it doesn't look specific to postblit.

> * pure is difficult

Purity depends on written code. Running impure code in copy
constructor won't make it pure.