Quora: Why hasn't D started to replace C++?

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Tue Apr 3 16:21:18 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 31 January 2018 at 11:42:14 UTC, Seb wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 January 2018 at 10:35:06 UTC, Benny wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Not sure why that's a bad thing. They all have their ups and
> downs:
>
> [...]

Since some want Quora engagement, I thought I'd mention this
thread I just stumbled upon, while doing an unrelated google
search for Nim, that had some mentions of D:

https://www.quora.com/in/Of-the-emerging-systems-languages-Rust-D-Go-and-Nim-which-is-the-strongest-language-and-why

May be worth reading, or someone here might want to add their own
answer.