D compiles fast, right? Right??

Jonathan Marler johnnymarler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:26:02 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 3 April 2018 at 23:29:34 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 April 2018 at 19:07:54 UTC, Jonathan Marler wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 3 April 2018 at 10:24:15 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
>>> On Monday, 2 April 2018 at 18:52:14 UTC, Jonathan Marler
>>> wrote:
>>>

>> You still missed my point.
>
> I got your point. I'm disagreeing.

I don't know why you keep saying you are "disagreeing" with me.
It looks like we agree.  You're example is showing that DLANG's
std.path compiles slower than GO's path library.  I agree.  All I
was saying is that this example doesn't show that GO code
compiles faster than D.  That was my one and only point.