Issues with debugging GC-related crashes #2

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Wed Apr 18 18:55:48 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 10:15:49 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> There's a number of debugging options for GC, though not sure
> which
> ones are enabled in default debug build of druntime

Speaking for LDC, none are, they all need to be enabled
explicitly. There's a whole bunch of them
(https://github.com/dlang/druntime/blob/master/src/gc/impl/conservative/gc.d#L20-L31), so enabling most of them would surely help in tracking this down, but it's most likely still going to be very tedious.
I'm not really surprised that there are compilation errors when
enabling the debug options, that's a likely fate of untested code
unfortunately.

If possible, I'd give static linking a try.