Issues with debugging GC-related crashes #2

negi negi at east.orb
Wed Apr 18 20:38:20 UTC 2018

On Monday, 16 April 2018 at 16:36:48 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:

This reminds me of (otherwise unrelated) problems I had involving
Linux 4.15.

If you feel out of ideas, I suggest you take a look at the
kernels.  It might
be that Ubuntu is turning some security-related knob in a
different direction
than Debian.  Or it might be some bug in 4.15 (I found it to be
quite buggy,
specially during the first few point releases; 4.15 was the first
upstream
release including large amounts of meltdown/spectre-related work).