What Is Python Developer Salary?

Anastasia Stefanuk mymobilunity at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:35:56 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 12 April 2018 at 21:01:47 UTC, Arnold Blake wrote:
> I hired a remote developer in the language of the programming
> python, there was such a question as to how much should I pay
> him for the work? how many per hour? What kind of salary do
> they have, are different countries interested, Eastern Europe,
> India, etc?

Are you looking for freelancers or for remote development? If a
first way, - just check the average market's price via Upwork,
etc. If you want to hire remote developers you can try to work
with companies which provide offshore development. The price will
depend on skillset and exp. To give you an idea of cost, an
average price for Middle Python developer in the Netherlands -
4k$/month, UK - 3600$/month, Ukraine - 2k$month, a little more
info I found here
https://mobilunity.com/blog/how-to-run-agile-in-remote-and-distributed-teams