Dscanner - DCD - Dfix ... Editor support or the lack of it.

Uknown sireeshkodali1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:19:46 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 at 07:15:38 UTC, Dave wrote:

> vim is a fantastic tool but it can be time consuming to
> configure. So I am wondering if some vim-D users would kindly
> share their vim setup for D and maybe even give some insights
> into their vim-D work-flow?
>
> Thx Dave

You can checkout [0], [1] which have some nice info on setting up
various IDEs and text editors for D. vim in specific already had
syntax highlighting support by default. Just do `syntax on`. You
can enable other features like standard library highlighting,
util snips, etc, by looking at [2].

[0]:https://wiki.dlang.org/Editors
[1]:https://wiki.dlang.org/IDEs
[2]:https://wiki.dlang.org/D_in_Vim