Trello group for build tools, IDEs, OS integration?

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Tue Apr 24 11:33:54 UTC 2018

Am Mon, 23 Apr 2018 16:02:18 +0000
schrieb Seb <seb at wilzba.ch>:

> I agree that the current Bugzilla instance is suboptimal for
> collaboration.
>
> FYI: there's already a DLang Trello board, but it wasn't actively
> used:
>
> https://trello.com/b/XoFjxiqG/active
> https://trello.com/b/jGdlx9vZ/backlog
>
> GitHub Projects seem to be more successful so far, but not many
> people use them either:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/phobos/projects
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/projects

Anyways I was thinking less of splitting work in units and
assigning it to milestones than of a special interest group
that just talks and does nothing except for making decisions
and writing them down some place where all tool devs and
package maintainers would look for them when something they
want to work on may be interesting to others in the group.
None of the technical solutions we use convinced me so far.

--
Marco