Favorite GUI library?

Thomas Brix Larsen brix at brix-verden.dk
Wed Apr 25 09:53:08 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 03:05:52 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> On 04/24/2018 10:30 AM, Thomas Brix Larsen wrote:
>>
>> I'd recommend dqml[1] or full Qt using Calypso[2] instead of
>> QtE5. I'm currently using dqml in a project and it is working
>> out great.
>
> Why not QtE5? I've been meaning to give it a try.

It is just the parts of Qt needed by the author. Only minor parts
of QtCore, QtGui, QtScript, QtWebEngine, and QtWidgets seems to
be wrapped. While modern Qt user interfaces are mostly made with
QML (QtDeclarative and QtQuickControls2).

https://github.com/MGWL/QtE5/tree/master/source