Places to hang out in Munich the day before the conference

Uknown sireeshkodali1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:36:24 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 06:59:37 UTC, Shachar Shemesh
wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'll be arriving in Munich on the morning of May 1st. I was
> wondering whether anyone has any recommendations as to how to
> spend that day?
>
> Thanks,
> Shachar

I'm not comming myself, but there were a few posts outlining what
you could do there. You seem to be just in time for some
traditional Maypole Erection

https://forum.dlang.org/post/rvawuhskjoyvcuzfrvhg@forum.dlang.org

There seems to be a little bit of info on what you can do in this
thread:
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/qkfwiejjggfaahhzmzgo@forum.dlang.org?page=1

There was another thread that was started by a local resident
detailing tourist attractions, but I can't seem to find it right
now. You can also always check wikipedia, which has some good info