Places to hang out in Munich the day before the conference

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Wed Apr 25 16:16:57 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 12:48:48 Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 06:59:37 UTC, Shachar Shemesh
>
> wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I'll be arriving in Munich on the morning of May 1st. I was
> > wondering whether anyone has any recommendations as to how to
> > spend that day?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Shachar
>
> NH Hotel :)

LOL. That's what I'll be doing, but I'm not exactly the touristy type. The
last two years, when it was in Berlin, I did zero site-seeing, and my father
complained about it like there was something wrong with me. But he's the
type who would be spending every spare minute visiting stuff as if it were
his duty to see all the sites whenever he goes somewhere new. :)

- Jonathan M Davis