Using D without libphobos

sarn sarn at theartofmachinery.com
Sun Apr 29 00:18:47 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 28 April 2018 at 10:36:03 UTC, A. Nicholi wrote:
> Right. So there isn’t anything in core.* that would be in
> libphobos, only D runtime? And std.* depends on both, that is
> correct? Just want to be sure there aren’t edge cases or
> exceptions, it would be a handy rule of thumb.

That's right, and I think it's intended to stay that way.  (I.e.,
you could file a bug report if you somehow found reverse
dependencies from druntime to phobos2.)

Things from std.* are in the https://github.com/dlang/phobos
repo, which builds libphobos2, and things from core.* are in
https://github.com/dlang/druntime, which builds libdruntime.