Whats wrong with the forum.dlang.org???

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 13:14:35 UTC 2018

On 4/29/18 8:58 AM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Sunday, 29 April 2018 at 10:45:56 UTC, notna wrote:
>> Hi folks.
>>
>> I'm wondering... is no one else using it or did I miss that someone
>> already raised the same question...
>>
>> Since days I get a
>>
>> """
>> 403(Forbidden)
>>
>> You have tried to access a restricted or unavailable resource, or
>> attempted to circumvent server security.
>>
>> Error details:
>>
>> You're banned!
>>
>> """
>
> This message usually means that you're visiting the site from an IP that
> was previously used to post spam. This can happen if your ISP allocates
> dynamic IPs (and another ISP customer's machine sent spam), you are
> using a proxy or VPN (which are frequently used by spammers to post
> spam), or your machine or a machine on your network was infected by
> malware and used to post spam.
>
> If you think your machines are clean and not being used to send spam,
> send me your IP address by email to notna at thecybershadow.net and I'll
> get it removed.

In the newsgroups, there was a post in March on "ost to pst convertes",
which looks like it could have been flagged with spam (it no longer
appears on the forum), with two "ad-like" responses, and a third is from
notna, which looks more like a real response, even though it just has a
URL in it. His history of posts that I've seen have been legitimate.

-Steve