Implement a file system for use in embedded systems

B Krishnan Iyer krishnaniyer97 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 18:24:28 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, I am  Newbie here and I am interested in "
Implement a FAT/FAT32/EXFAT file system for use in embedded
systems" project which is part of SAOC. For past a year I have
been working on embedded systems and invested past few months in
developing drivers for Nucleo-F446RE which is ARM Cortex M4 based
dev board.  I was successful in creating HAL layer for accessing
GPIO pins and currently developing the driver for SPI.

I had some questions regarding the project and also needed some
pointers to get started with the project. Also, more it would be
great if more description of the project statement can be
provided.

Thanks :)