DMD installation prompts "Windows protected your PC"

Timoses timosesu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:13:02 UTC 2018

Thanks Windows, not!

Since our department switched to Windows 10 I'm now unable to
install DMD.

To make it even worse, there's no way I see to install a virtual
machine any more (VirtualBox or VMWare) since they collide with
Hyper-V. I've disabled Hyper-V, but it seems there can be a lot
of things using it around one's back anyway.

So... No more D programming for me it seems. Very sad.

Of course there might be ways around it such as including the IT
department. However, I use D for such niche use cases that I
believe its unlikely to succeed.

Any bright minds have better ideas?