DMD installation prompts "Windows protected your PC"

Timoses timosesu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:53:42 UTC 2018

On Monday, 6 August 2018 at 14:19:47 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> dmd works fine on W10.
>
> So the question is, are you seeing AV or are you seeing some
> other thing that your IT put in place (e.g. require code
> signing).

Well, there is Kaspersky installed and I know there's been a
discussion about it here
(https://forum.dlang.org/post/wjvfkteddmwhhiktveng@forum.dlang.org).
However, it's not Kaspersky that is complaining. At least it
doesn't look like it. Perhaps Windows wraps it somehow, idk.

Windows prompt:
http://oi68.tinypic.com/2eevoxt.jpg
All I can do is "Don't run". It has to do with the Windows
Defender settings, which I can't change.