Automate the collection and publishing of data for monitoring D's progress as a software development project

Venu Vardhan Reddy Tekula venuvardhanreddytekula8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:47:45 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, as I said before here,
https://forum.dlang.org/post/dbmottqhsyxdizfkggbq@forum.dlang.org, I am interested in "Automate the collection and publishing of data for monitoring D's progress as a software development project" which is part of SAOC.

I have been into Web Development and worked on few projects. Now
I am actually learning data science as I am quite interested in
the field. I want to apply for this project as it covers both of
my interests, Web Development and Data Science.

The main crux of this project lies in scraping the data using the
required API's and generating a web app, which can actually show
a clear graph of what all things are happening to everyone. The
graph thing can be done using some libraries in python. The web
app can also be made using Python and Django.

I had some questions regarding the project and also needed some
pointers to get started with the project. Also, more it would be
great if more description of the project statement can be
provided.

Thanks :)