Give DLS a try

Laurent Tréguier laurent.treguier.sink at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 07:57:49 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 8 August 2018 at 07:25:57 UTC, Tab wrote:
> I find DLS to be very stable

Ironically, as the developer of DLS, I'm not sure if it should be
considered as stable. I've had quite a number of crashes myself,
sometimes even seemingly right at startup :/
Although the latest version does fix a crash that was happening
during garbage collection, so now it might be more stable.
(Fun fact: since garbage collection always happens at least when
the program exits, it was technically crashing 100% of the time
before)

> I created a long list of features I'd like to see in D IDE.
> Hopefully some of them is being worked on.

I have some things to fix first, but they will be worked on at
some point; finding all references to a symbol especially is
something that interests me.