Give DLS a try

Domain dont_email at empty.com
Thu Aug 9 12:42:45 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 9 August 2018 at 11:48:55 UTC, Laurent Tréguier
wrote:
> On Thursday, 9 August 2018 at 10:37:32 UTC, IM wrote:
>> I've always had issues with Code-d! I filed several issues on
>> its GitHub repo, but my experience with the Code-d author was
>> that those issues are likely to remain open and unaddressed.
>
> Since he is a student (or at least he was some time ago, I
> don't know if it's still the case), he might simply have had
> little time to work on it, depending on the period of the year.
>
>> I switched to DLS and I'm much happier now. I'm glad we have
>> options. So thanks for the hard work and keep it up!
>
> I'll try to keep it up :)

I just give it a try in visual studio code, but I got errors:

[Error - 20:39:54] Starting client failed
Error: Unsupported server configuration {
     "command": ""
}
	at _getServerWorkingDir.then.serverWorkingDir
(C:\Users\Domain-Work\.vscode\extensions\laurenttreguier.vscode-dls-1.6.3\node_modules\vscode-languageclient\lib\main.js:356:35)
	at <anonymous>