Signed DMD binaries

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Mon Aug 13 18:48:21 UTC 2018

As a few of you might have noticed, we bought a Code Signing
Certificate a few days ago and while we're still investigating on
how to integrate the code signing best into the release process,
I thought a share a first preview of signed DMD binaries with you.

So I semi-officially repacked 2.081.2 and signed the released
binaries and libraries:

http://files.wilzba.ch/dlang/releases

> sha256sum dmd.2.081.2.windows.7z
598a477e3692fb43c2bf010d62620506e0d0169e5dbaaa909ab9fca84204f751
dmd.2.081.2.windows.7z

In the future, the official releases will come with signed
binaries, but as there are a few people running into troubles
with their company software policy or virus scanner, I thought I
share this semi-official release with you.

Feedback is welcome ;-)